2 DAYS 1 NIGHT ITINERARY ON AQUA OF THE SEAS CRUISE:
DAY 1: HANOI – TUAN CHAU PORT – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY / BRIGHT & DARK CAVES – BAMBOO BOAT – SUNSET PARTY – OVERNIGHT ON AQUA OF THE SEAS CRUISE (Buffet Lunch, Vietnamese Dinner)
08:00 – 09:00 am
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
You come to the waiting room at No 11 Tuan Chau international port – AQUA OF THE SEAS Reception will assist you with check-in procedures at the Customs area.
You will board a speedboat to move to AQUA OF THE SEAS Cruise to admire the mysterious beauty of Halong Bay – Vinh Lan Ha.
The captain – manager and crew members on board our AQUA OF THE SEAS will greet you with a welcome drink – listen to safety instructions on board before handing over your room keys.
Enjoy buffet lunch at the restaurant – panoramic view at Lan Ha Bay.
Continue the journey to the Bright & Dark Cave. You are free to rest – you can sit on a bamboo boat rowed by locals, visit and explore wild beauty here.
Back to the Cruise for swimming at Area nearby of the Cruise.
Returning to AQUA OF THE SEAS cruise, guests are free to rest on the yacht – do not miss the sundeck area to catch the sunset.
HAPPY HOUR. Enjoy afternoon tea or join a Vietnamese cooking class.
You are served dinner in a luxurious and romantic restaurant space
Enjoy the magical view of Lan Ha Bay at night at the bar, karaoke or on the sundeck – squid fishing near the night will help you relax – have a good night’s sleep
DAY 2: TAICHI – TRA BAU – KAYAK – TUAN CHAU PORT – HANOI (Breakfast, Buffet Lunch)
06:00 – 6.30 am
You participate in the Tai Chi session on the sundeck AQUA OF THE SEAS Cruise – watch the sunrise in the fresh air and dreamy scenery along with gentle music on Lan Ha Bay – a new day begins.
06.30 – 07.30 am
07.30 am – 08.30 am
AQUA OF THE SEAS yacht moves near Ba Trai Dao (or Vung Tra Bau) beach in Lan Ha Bay with 400 large and small islands here.
Kayaking – bathing is the ideal activity when coming to the bay.
You check-out procedures
Enjoy a buffet lunch with many new dishes – Vietnamese cuisine
10.45 – 11:30 am
AQUA OF THE SEAS cruise ship docked in Tuan Chau – ending the cruise on the bay, the car will take you back to Hanoi
Note: The schedule may change depending on weather conditions, water conditions, operating conditions, regulations of local authorities.
PRICE: VND/ CABIN
|Aqua Junior Suite Cabin – Single||6.050.000||7.450.000|
|Aqua Junior Suite Cabin – Double||7.150.000||8.750.000|
|Aqua Senior Suite Cabin – Single||6.700.000||8.100.000|
|Aqua Senior Suite Cabin – Double||7.750.000||9.500.000|
|Aqua Triple Suite Cabin – Triple||11.600.000||14.300.000|
|Aqua President Cabin – Single||9.550.000||19.000.000|
|Aqua President Cabin – Double||13.200.000||27.900.000|
|Aqua Junior Family||14.250.000||17.500.000|
- Rooms on luxury yachts with 5-star standard.
- All rooms have a private balcony with sea view and bathtub
- Modern Jacuzzi free to use
- Meals according to the program.
- LOBSTER 1/2
- Inviting fruit and drink party in the afternoon.
- Offered fruit juice when boarding the cruise.
- Free use of kayaks and bamboo boats.
- Free room decoration, flowers and cakes for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, marriage proposals…
- Take part in kayaking and bamboo boat activities to visit caves.
- Tickets for sightseeing according to the program.
- Performing art of cooking and enjoying tea
- Internet wifi, satellite TV in the room.
- Modern gym room
- Fishing equipment, squid fishing in the evening.
- Experienced and dedicated cruise guide.
- Insurance according to scenic tickets and service fees.
- Free daily karaoke at the restaurant
- Pick up and drop off service
- Accommodation before and after being on board
- Air tickets
- Personal costs
- Visa fees
- Other services